The New York Times
· Risky Strategy by Many Private Colleges Leaves Them Exposed →
When you get to your seat and your hands are clean, use disinfecting wipes to clean the hard surfaces at your seat like the head and arm rest, the seatbelt buckle, the remote, screen, seat back pocket and the tray table.
· 'Minecraft Dungeons' aims to be more than 'baby's first Diablo' →
You're greeted by a mission screen that shows you a sliding difficulty scale.
The New York Times
· A Socially Distant Las Vegas? What Are the Odds? →
Circa Resort and Casino, a two-story casino being built downtown, features temperature-controlled rooftop pools large enough for 4,000 people to watch games and other entertainment on a giant outdoor video screen.
· The NBC Political Unit's Senate primaries and run-offs to watch →
“Panicked at the thought of what a stock market collapse could mean to his re-election, he failed to act and the virus got out of control and shut down the nation and crushed the economy,” the narrator says as images of frontline workers and Americans in masks waiting to get tested flash on the screen.
· Facebook launches CatchUp, an audio-only group calling app that shows who's ready to chat now →
And while video chats are on the rise, a phone call is often more convenient as users aren’t always video-ready or they’re trying to multi-task, not sit in front of a screen.
· Fundamentals Of Leadership V - Iridium Is A Buy Due To Deleveraging And Expected Dividend Within 24 Months →
And that average telecom analyst will see that dividend flash across their screen and say, whoa, a dividend from IRDM, we better put out a Buy note for our income fund clients.
· NYSE trading floor partially reopens after coronavirus closure →
The 100 or so traders, regulatory, and operational staff - about a quarter of the usual number - who headed into the building in lower Manhattan were asked to avoid public transportation and were screened for signs of the virus at the door, where they also had to sign a liability waiver.
· Missouri health officials call for Lake of the Ozarks partygoers to self-quarantine after packed pool party →
Employers were also asked to screen employees after the holiday weekend to catch potential cases.