· Attention Zoom users! Update your app now if you want to keep using it →
Zoom 5.0 also brings a new security icon that connects most of its “new” security features together, letting users change them directly from their title screen.
· American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) CEO Doug Parker Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
I would like to remind investors participating in the conference that to the left of your screen, you should see a button for something called Pigeonhole.
· Zuckerberg explains why Facebook won't take action on Trump's recent posts →
Facebook’s position stands in sharp contrast to recent decisions made by Twitter, with the approval of its chief executive, Jack Dorsey, to screen a tweet from the President on Thursday night using a “public interest notice” that indicated the tweet violated its rules glorifying violence.
· Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) CEO Lance Fritz Presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
I'd also like to remind investors that they can at any time during the presentation, access the Pigeonhole link on the left of the screen to submit a question that we can try to work in with the conversation.
The New York Times
· What to Know About Hydroxychloroquine →
When you get to your seat and your hands are clean, use disinfecting wipes to clean the hard surfaces at your seat like the head and arm rest, the seatbelt buckle, the remote, screen, seat back pocket and the tray table.
· Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And if I could just say one more thing to investors tuning in, just a quick reminder, there is a link on the left hand side of your screen, a pigeonhole, where you can submit questions.