|came under scrutiny||Inceleme altına alındı|
|come under scrutiny||Inceleme altına almak|
|media scrutiny||Medya incelemesi|
|public scrutiny||Kamu incelemesi|
|strict scrutiny||Katı inceleme|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Allegations over offshore funds swirl around Spain's former king →
Damaging allegations over the financial arrangements of Spain’s former king Juan Carlos have placed the royal family under unprecedented scrutiny but are unlikely to result in current or futures monarchs losing their constitutional immunity, according to legal experts.
· Trump transition agrees to shut down, State Dept. official fined →
Henderson, who has yet to be confirmed as U.S. Chief of Protocol, is also under scrutiny as part of an inspector general investigation into leadership issues at the Office of the Chief of Protocol, NBC News previously reported.
The New York Times
· Trump’s Falsehoods on Police Shootings, Biden, Coronavirus and China →
Rather than “abolish prisons” and “all charter schools,” the recommendations call for an end to using for-profit private prisons, banning for-profit charter schools, if they receive federal funding, and subjecting all charter schools to more scrutiny.
· Jeff Sessions loses GOP nomination for his old Alabama Senate seat →
Despite Alabama’s fundamental Republican advantage, Tuberville is almost certain to face more scrutiny in a general election campaign against Jones.
· Coronavirus was ‘dormant’ for MONTHS before pandemic - shocking new warning →
The Barcelona study that may have detected traces of coronavirus as early as March last year has not yet been peer-reviewed, and has been subject to scrutiny from many observers.
· Trump to tweak environmental law in bid to speed up pipelines, projects →
The first-in-decades rewrite of the rules governing how agencies scrutinize projects under the National Environmental Policy Act, signed in 1970, reportedly would limit the scope of agency reviews as well as what projects warrant the scrutiny.
· Jurgen Klopp explains FFP hope after Man City appeal and makes Liverpool admission →
Klopp steered cleared of criticising City following the overturning of their verdict, but questioned why FFP has come under so much scrutiny from certain sections inside the game.
· Google favoring YouTube results over rivals, WSJ says →
The report comes alongside ongoing scrutiny of Google search by regulators examining whether Google is suppressing competition.
· Meghan Markle shock: Did Meghan lash out at Royal Family in speech? 'Drown out the noise' →
Meghan’s struggle with being a subject of intense scrutiny was revealed in an ITV documentary last year.