|search and rescue||Arama kurtarma|
|search engine||Arama motoru|
|search engines||Arama motorları|
|search results||Arama sonuçları|
|search warrant||Arama emri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Reversing the brain drain: why coronavirus could stop graduates moving to London →
In it, he described the “profound emotional and practical difficulties that come with being uprooted from successive locales” experienced by young people from places such as “Liverpool, Newport or Belfast” who move constantly in search of work.
· Malaysian man rescues monitor lizard, becomes internet hero (VIDEO) →
That monitor lizard probably was searching for food and ended up stuck in that can.
· How to write a self-isolation sitcom – according to an Inbetweener →
“The trick is to tell everyone that you don’t read reviews, but then read every review you can possibly find, search desperately on Twitter for more, and take all the bad reviews to unbelievable heart and cry,” says Morris.
· Study reveals first evidence inherited genetics can drive cancer’s spread →
But after decades of searching, they have yet to find such a genetic change that could be proven to encourage metastasis.
· Jadon Sancho: Could the England forward be the heir to Lionel Messi's crown? →
Sancho has earned rave reviews since making the decision to leave Manchester in search of regular first-team football in Germany in August 2017.
· Coronavirus news you may have missed overnight: Defiant Dominic Cummings ‘does not regret’ lockdown trip to Durham, as non-essential shops to reopen next month →
The global search for treatments and vaccines to bring the coronavirus pandemic to an end is an ongoing challenge, as the outbreak has now infected more than 5.5 million people worldwide, with over 345,000 deaths.
· Kingston backs probe of Woodman-linked schemes →
The new inquiry could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and follows a preliminary search of Woodman-related projects by council officers that identified 14 projects.
· EasyJet says finance chief Findlay to leave in 2021 →
British low cost airline easyJet said chief financial officer Andrew Findlay will leave the company in May 2021, and it had started the search for his successor.
· Cathay Innovation's first investment in Germany is healthcare startup Medwing →
Unlike traditional staffing sites, which search for applicants based on recruiters’ criteria, Medwing does the opposite and filters recruiters according to candidates’ preferences on whether the position is flexible or permanent, part-time or full-time.
· Founder of IOOF-backed Grow Super resigns amid Dally M scandal →
Searches of Mr Wilson’s directorships on ASIC’s database from midday May 25 and morning May 26 show considerable changes.