|held the seat||席を握った|
|lost his seat||席を失った|
|won the seat||席に勝った|
· What you need to know about SpaceX's 'Demo-2' mission →
The astronauts will be strapped into their seats by ground technicians and begin final preparations.
· George Floyd told police he was struggling to breathe before an officer put a knee on his neck →
Officers approached Floyd, who was in the driver's seat of a car parked around the corner, and Lane pulled his gun and asked the man to show his hands, the criminal complaint said.
· Toyota's first plug-in hybrid RAV4 Prime priced a skosh under $40,000 →
The cheaper SE comes standard with some notable features like 18-inch painted and machined alloy wheels, heated front seats, a power liftgate, a 3-kilowatt onboard charger and a 8-inch touchscreen along with Amazon Alexa integration and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility.
· American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) CEO Doug Parker Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
I mean is it realistic in any way to think that the prohibition on middle seat sales could last into a better demand environment?
The New York Times
· Read the Criminal Complaint Against Derek Chauvin →
When two other officers arrived, including Mr. Chauvin, the officers “made several attempts to get Mr. Floyd in the back seat” of a squad car, while Mr. Floyd “struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still,” the statement said.
The New York Times
· What to Know About Hydroxychloroquine →
If possible, choose a window seat.
· Top headlines in major S. Korean newspapers →
Korean-language dailies-- Yoon Mee-hyang denies suspicions of misusing donations, will not give up parliamentary seat (Kyunghyang Shinmun)-- Yoon Mee-hyang rejects all allegations, will work as lawmaker (Kookmin Daily)-- THAAD equipment replaced, China pushes back against 'security threat' (Donga llbo) -- Yoon says 'no, no wrongdoings' in her denial of suspicions (Segye Times)-- Despite military's claims it sought China's understanding prior to THAAD equipment replacement, China strongly pushes back (Chosun Ilbo)-- Yoon says there is some fault, but will not give up parliamentary seat (JoongAng Ilbo)-- Yoon Mee-hyang denies all suspicions, but falls short of presenting evidence (Hankyoreh)-- Yoon says didn't misuse donations, will not give up parliamentary seat (Hankook Ilbo)-- All 58 new virus cases confirmed in Seoul metropolitan area (Maeil Business Newspaper) -- New era of cooperation emerging from Samsung (Korea Economic Daily)
· Germany, Brussels seal pact on Lufthansa rescue plan, say sources →
The company would agree to pay back much of the capital plus interest, while granting the state two seats on its supervisory board.
· Alonso comeback would be good for F1, says Domenicali →
Alonso left McLaren at the end of 2018 but has been linked, in media speculation at least, to what will be a vacant seat at Renault in 2021 after the departure of Australian Daniel Ricciardo.