|racial segregation||Irk ayrılığı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Roy Hackett: the civil rights hero who stood in front of a bus – and changed Britain for ever →
But it was far from a simple triumph – to get to this happy ending, Hackett had to take on not just one manager, but an entire bus company – and the structures that allowed an informal but devastating segregation to flourish in parts of the UK.
· Embraer SA (ERJ) CEO Francisco Neto on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And Commercial Aviation was really the segment responsible for the negative operating results during the first half, which is a reflection of the very few deliveries due to the COVID-19 and the January shutdown for the segregation of the commercial business into a separate entity.
· Race in America: A Conversation with Beverly Johnson and Tina Knowles-Lawson →
And I would also like to add, Beverly and Tina, if you can keep the answer short, particularly black women, you guys have come up during a time of, you know, segregation.
· Insecure satellite Internet is threatening ship and plane safety →
This suggests that any network segregation that may exist was performed by software rather than through physical hardware separation, which is less prone to hacking.
· US: Choctaw tribe hardest-hit by Mississippi coronavirus crisis →
Those who remained in Mississippi endured segregation, racism and poverty.
· The Allstate Corporation (ALL) CEO Tom Wilson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The segregation comes over from that carrier, they average a much higher severity type of claim, or they've been a total loss, and so they take longer to process and so on.
· Autistic man detained by NHS for 14 years to be released →
Ryan Addison, 31, is detained in a secure mental health unit in Hull and has been kept in long term segregation for years despite multiple warnings that being locked up is exacerbating his autism.
· First Thing: Lebanon was already in crisis – and then came the blast →
Oliver Laughland reports on how generational racism and the legacy of segregation have driven the coronavirus crisis in the Deep South.
The Japan Times
· TikTok sparks national security concerns →
Banning TikTok makes some sense, but it also risks promoting the internet censorship and segregation that is traditionally associated with authoritarian governments.