Segregation trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|racial segregation||Phân biệt chủng tộc|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· US: Group recommends renaming UNC buildings over racism ties →
The recommendation comes after the university last month lifted a moratorium that had been in place since 2015 preventing the school from removing names on campus buildings that may be associated with slavery, segregation and white supremacy.
The New York Times
· Rename theMilitary Bases That Honor Confederates →
This stereotype was reinforced by the formal segregation of the military, which lasted until 1948.
· Coronavirus and racism could worsen black suicide rate, experts warn →
We survived slavery and segregation and all this other stuff.
· Doug Jones on the South's Confederate Past and Pandemic Present →
Dovere: Where do you think we are in the story of the legacy of the South, slavery, and segregation?
· Gallery: State Funeral for Uncle Lyall Munro Senior →
Uncle Lyall joined the 'Freedom Rides' to raise awareness about racial segregation in rural towns.
· In Mississippi's fight to discard Confederate relics, a new ally: college athletes →
Several athletes, predominantly football players, at the University of Texas published a letter last month calling for the school to rename several buildings carrying monikers of individuals tied to the state’s history of segregation and Jim Crow.
· Arthur Ashe, who stood for so much, might be the last statue standing in Richmond →
Argument arrived in multiple streams, Baskerville recalled, from African Americans who didn’t want Ashe sullied on “an avenue of losers” to citizens who preferred Ashe in Byrd Park overlooking the courts where segregation once denied him access to those who “didn’t like the art,” she said.