Seize в новостях
|attempt to seize||Попытка захвата|
|attempted to seize||Попытался захватить|
|seize control||Захватить контроль|
|seize power||Захватить власть|
|seize the throne||Захватить трон|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· 'Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops →
As Russia has moved to seize control of territory in Georgia and Ukraine over the last decade, Poland has been campaigning for a permanent US troop presence.
· When China Met the West →
The Chinese, however, thought the Portuguese roasted the children for dinner, a claim that even made its way into the official history of the Ming dynasty: The Portuguese went “so far as to seize the children for food.” One Portuguese writer lamented that “within a few days their wretched behavior earned them the reputation not of friends and allies but of vile pirates and enemies.”
· Malaysian Employers Federation: RM9b Penjana allocation will help revive employment sector →
Therefore, he said, employers should seize the opportunity from the fund’s distribution which will benefit three million workers, by providing effective skills training so that they can adapt to new industries, thus enriching their lives.
· Libyans celebrate after gov't retakes key city near Tripoli →
There have been scenes of jubilation in Libya after the sudden end of renegade military commander Khalifa Haftar's 14-month offensive to seize the capital.
The New York Times
· American Diplomats Struggle to Defend Democracy Abroad Amid Crises at Home →
She added, though, that diplomats could seize on the idea “that American people are using our voices to demand change, and that is something that could not happen in so many countries where I served.”
· Agong: Penjana comprehensive plan to help Malaysians, revive economy →
“The people should not be choosy about jobs and should seize the opportunities available, including in sectors undertaken by foreign workers.
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
They long for a champion to take on his government and seize the presidency in 2024, when Jokowi completes his second and final term.
The China Post
· Venezuela jails 3 DirecTV executives as US firm ends service →
Days after AT&T cut the service Venezuela’s high court ordered the nation’s telecommunications agency to seize satellite dishes and office space at transmission centers.
· Citing jobs, Trump claims victory over virus, economic collapse →
Trump was quick to seize the positive jobs report at a time when his political standing is at one of the weakest points of his presidency less than five months before the general election.
· UK coronavirus: face coverings and masks to be mandatory in English hospitals – as it happened →
Hancock says people shouldn’t seize on one report, but should look at all the reports in the round, which Sage has done.