|attempt to seize||Ele geçirmeye çalışmak|
|attempted to seize||Ele geçirmeye çalıştı|
|seize control||Kontrolü ele geçirmek|
|seize power||Gücü ele geçirmek|
|seize the throne||Tahtı ele geçirmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
They long for a champion to take on his government and seize the presidency in 2024, when Jokowi completes his second and final term.
The China Post
· Venezuela jails 3 DirecTV executives as US firm ends service →
Days after AT&T cut the service Venezuela’s high court ordered the nation’s telecommunications agency to seize satellite dishes and office space at transmission centers.
· Citing jobs, Trump claims victory over virus, economic collapse →
Trump was quick to seize the positive jobs report at a time when his political standing is at one of the weakest points of his presidency less than five months before the general election.
· UK coronavirus: face coverings and masks to be mandatory in English hospitals – as it happened →
Hancock says people shouldn’t seize on one report, but should look at all the reports in the round, which Sage has done.
The New York Times
· Soccer’s Stars Find Their Voice →
It is not in its interests for the transfer market to seize up, or for next season to look like this season except, or for the glamour and excitement and frenzy to dwindle and drift.
· Libya: The battle for Tripoli explained in 600 words →
After 14 months and hundreds of lives lost, renegade military commander Khalifa Haftar's attempt to seize Tripoli and become Libya's ruler is effectively over.
· George Floyd protests: Trump claims Minneapolis was 'under siege' as officials implore president to remove military presence →
Mr Trump was quick to seize the positive jobs report at a time when his political standing is at one of the weakest points of his presidency less than five months before the general election.
· China revels in US protests, sees unrest as PR opportunity →
The latest unrest in the US has given Beijing a fresh chance to seize the narrative by portraying a violent implosion of a declining power turning its back on the magnanimity and multilateralism that defined the postwar global order.
The New York Times
· How the Coronavirus Makes a No-Deal Brexit More Likely →
Ports could clog and supply chains may seize up.
· Fears of revenge attacks as rebel general’s forces flee last stronghold in western Libya →
Libyan officials said their next aim was to retake the central coastal city of Sirte from Haftar, target the Jufrah airbase in the country’s desert south and seize control of southern oil fields under Mr Haftar’s control.