|search and seizure||Arama ve el koyma|
|seizure of power||Iktidarın ele geçirilmesi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Fluidigm COVID-19 Funding, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
The drug is now approved for treating seizures linked to the tuberous sclerosis complex (NASDAQ:TSC) in patients at least one year old.
· China, Australia spar on Twitter over Beijing's actions in South China Sea →
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has expressed helplessness in the face of China’s seizure of Philippine-claimed territories in the South China Sea.
· (News Focus) Fresh tensions brewing in Seoul-Tokyo ties over court procedure to sell off Japanese assets →
The court granted the request in January last year and sent a notice of the seizure decision to Japan so that it could be formally delivered to the company, but Tokyo refused to accept the document.
· Tree of the week: A maple and a lime tree adopted in honour of two beloved lost sons →
The retired researcher, 71, adopted the trees with her husband Tim in 2017, two years after their eldest son, Danny, died following an epileptic seizure aged 36.
· S. Korea bracing for Japan's possible retaliation over asset sales: ministry →
The court granted the seizure of Nippon Steel's assets in January last year after the company refused to comply with the 2018 South Korean top court ruling that ordered it to compensate four Korean victims for forced labor in the 1940s when the Korean Peninsula was under Japan's colonial rule.
· $340m in London law firm's account suspected of 1MDB connection →
No criminal charges have been filed against Obaid in the US, however in civil asset seizure proceedings in 2016 and 2017 US prosecutors alleged he was involved in the first phase of the 1MDB fraud.
· Why Japan’s Feud With South Korea Isn’t Going Away →
A South Korean court then ordered the seizure of shares valued at about $356,000 that Nippon Steel has in a joint venture with South Korean steelmaker Posco, a move Tokyo calls unlawful.
· Process to sell assets of Japanese firm involved in wartime forced labor to clear one legal hurdle Tuesday →
If the Japanese firm does not take any action for a 7-day grace period until next Tuesday, the decision for the asset seizure will be fixed.