“Sell” in the news
|agreed to sell|
|decided to sell|
|forced to sell|
Publications and example sentences
· Shell weighs sale of $2B-plus stake in Queensland LNG facilities - Reuters →
Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A, RDS.B) is considering selling a stake in the common facilities at its Queensland Curtis LNG plant in Australia, which could fetch $2B-$3B, Reuters reports.
· NGL Update: How Are Macro Headwinds Impacting Midstream →
EPD management emphasized that its LPG exports3 have been sold out and could reach another record high in May.
· Alexander & Baldwin: Premiere Hawaiian Real Estate On Sale →
Even so, A&B still has hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of non-CRE assets such as land and a paving business that it plans to sell to focus on CRE.
· Nissan warns Sunderland factory 'unsustainable' after Brexit without EU trade deal →
That would offer some help to companies that make and sell a lot of cars in the UK but would need to be balanced against the increased cost of selling into the EU.
· Over 1 lakh national IDs of Indians put on dark net for sale: Cyber intelligence firm →
“We came across a non-reputed actor who is currently selling over 1 lakh Indian National IDs on the dark net.
· Dollar Is Sold →
The dollar has sold off hard against the Indonesian rupiah (-2.2%) after a 1.3% slide on Monday.
· A year later: Sudanese women raped in crackdown seek justice →
Mayada is one of the many impoverished women who sell tea on the sidewalks of Khartoum.
· Coronavirus Roundtable - Work From Home Plays, But Not The Obvious Ones (Video Transcript) →
On hardware, you're having lower margin, but kind of high volume, and on server you're having higher margin, and perhaps lower volume, because you're only selling to the OEMs that are building servers, or you're selling to the Microsofts (MSFT), the Amazons (AMZN), the Facebooks (FB), and depending on their demand they're looking to expand their data center capacity, right?
· Energy Transfer Debt, Leverage, Downgrade, And Distributions →
This article is not a recommendation to buy or sell any stock.
· Apple's Next Big Thing: Live Concert Streaming →
Outside of selling merchandise and such, artists have never taken full advantage of the full power of their tours.