Sell в новостях
|agreed to sell||Согласился продать|
|decided to sell||Решил продать|
|forced to sell||Вынужден продать|
|not sell||Не продавать|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The Markets Speak: The Great Flood Of Liquidity →
Remember that, although market participants focus on explicit Federal Reserve policy decisions, day-to-day open market operations, in which the Federal Reserve buys and sells bonds on the open market, are just as important.
· SPY: Squeezing The Shorts To Capitulate →
“Don’t fight the Fed.” “Don’t fight the tape.” “Buy the bottoms and sell the tops.” “Timing is everything.” Meanwhile, every day we identify stocks with fundamental and technical buy signals in a pandemic market.
· 'I’m getting shot': attacks on journalists surge in US protests →
The fact that the Defence Department literally sells this equipment made for war to local police.”
The China Post
· Former Olympic minister says March is deadline for Tokyo →
Almost 75% of IOC income is from selling broadcast rights.
· Decisions, Decisions: Demystifying MLP Investment Options →
As long as an investor's adjusted basis is above zero, taxes on the return of capital portion of the distribution are deferred until the units are sold.
· The hardest puzzles to complete during a rainy weekend in lockdown →
As an ode to “ketchup lovers” around the globe, the brand isn’t selling the puzzle online but is only offering the puzzle through an online giveaway.
· TransMedics: A Medical Device Company Creating A Healthy Ecosystem →
5 million shares were sold at $14.00.
· Tokyo 2020 sets March deadline for deciding on Olympic Games go-ahead →
Almost 75 per cent of IOC income is from selling broadcast rights.
· Germany investigating McCann suspect links to other similar cases →
While in Portugal he worked odd-jobs, and had experience of breaking into apartments as police said he burgled hotels and villas as well as selling drugs.
· Steve Priest: the outrageous Sweet bassist who presaged heavy metal →
They could write album tracks and B-sides good enough to belie their image as puppets of the Chinnichap team – Set Me Free, Burning – but they were never quite the match of their hits, and their albums never sold in the same quantities as their singles.