|agreed to sell||Satmayı kabul etti|
|decided to sell||Satmaya karar verdi|
|forced to sell||Satmak zorunda kaldı|
|sell off||Elden çıkarmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Iterum Therapeutics announces $5M registered direct offering →
Now read: CTO Realty Growth to sell commercial loan investments and repurchase of $5M of convertible notes »
The Wall Street Journal
· Fed Will Expand Municipal Lending Facility to More Localities →
The central bank said it would allow all 50 states to designate two cities or counties to sell debts directly to the central bank’s program, creating an option for states with less populous municipalities to participate.
· Canada Goose (GOOS) CEO, Dani Reiss on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This reduces the impact [indiscernible] a long runway before we hit our peak selling season in the winter.
· Youth clubs can work miracles – could having more of them stop teens selling drugs? →
It has been reported this week that drug gangs have recruited more girls to sell their wares, as they attract less attention on the quieter streets of lockdown.
· Consumers don’t care about corporate solidarity. They want donations. →
She cited Amazon’s facial recognition software Ring, selling of racist products, and documented mistreatment of warehouse workers as anti-black, writing, “From workers’ rights abuses and shady deals to selling overtly racist products on its site, as I see it, it appears definitive: Amazon does not care about black lives.”
The New York Times
· Trump Narrows Search for Coronavirus Vaccine to Five Firms →
He sold his $12 million in shares afterward, and the administration said he would donate the increased value to cancer research.
The New York Times
· Musicians Push Industry to Support Justice With Money, Not Hashtags →
The company will sell 77 million shares — seven million more than originally announced — at $25 each, raising $1.9 billion for Access, which issued the stock.
· SurveyMonkey: An Essential Business In The Current Economic Environment →
SurveyMonkey has managed to successfully leverage the strengths of both direct selling channels and self-serve channels.
· Express, Inc. (EXPR) CEO Tim Baxter on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
All tried on or returned product goes through a special heat steaming process or a 48 hour hold before it is back on the selling floor.
· Fixed-Rate Preferred Stocks - Complete Review →
For two months, there weren't any new preferred stock IPOs, and the outstanding ones had experienced a very severe period of panic selling.