Separate в новостях
|became a separate||Стал отдельным|
|separate entity||Отдельная сущность|
|separate occasions||Отдельные случаи|
|separate species||Отдельные виды|
|separate ways||Разными путями|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· US protests defy curfews as Trump faces backlash for violent crackdown →
An armed Hispanic man was shot and killed by police after raising his gun in a separate, nearby incident.
The China Post
· Police shove, make AP journalists stop covering protest →
Bumsted and Wong said officers shoved them, separating them from each other and pushing them toward Bumsted’s car, which was parked nearby.
· 'Business is virtually dead': Thai market reopens but few tourists in sight →
At an eatery at the Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok, partitioned tables and social distancing signs separate a few local customers.
· How Israel became a global power in television →
‘‘Israel is so small, it can’t support separate film and television industries, and while there are a handful of directors who work only in films, most directors and all actors and crew members go back and forth between film and television,’’ says Hannah Brown, of The Jerusalem Post.
· Streaming-rights battle brewing after sharp drop in Millennials watching NRL on TV →
In a separate survey by Roy Morgan, Foxtel's viewership, which includes streaming service Kayo, has risen by more than 500,000 subscribers in one year.
· The antidote: your favourite reads beyond coronavirus →
‘The game was played in a rickety old stadium, whose disintegrating terraces provided ample ammunition for missile-throwing fans, whose chief police officer had not attended any planning meetings, where a pre-match alcohol ban went unenforced and a nominally neutral area next to Liverpool’s fans, separated by the flimsiest of fences, had been allowed to fill with Italians.’
· Most Americans sympathise with protests, disapprove of Trump's response, poll shows →
A separate Reuters/Ipsos poll found that Biden's lead over Trump among registered voters expanded to 10 percentage points — the biggest margin since the former vice president became his party's presumptive nominee in early April.
· Sharekhan announces launch of new discount broking business →
Jaideep Arora, chief executive officer, Sharekhan by BNP Paribas, said, “Our approach is to have separate companies and brands for discount broking versus full service as we believe that given India’slow penetration in equity markets there is a lot of relevance for both subcategories to grow.”
· Private equity 'barbarian' KKR spends big and fast to avoid mistakes of 2008 crisis →
The firm has multiple calls throughout the week with COVID-19 point people at the companies in which it invests and has separate teams to keep track of available government support and potential debt repayment issues, according to Huth.
· 'Queen of Quarantina': Perth dancer finds fashion inspiration in hotel isolation →
“I was separated from my boyfriend and isolated in a tiny crew cabin with another crew member who also had symptoms.