|separation of church||教会の分離|
|separation of powers||権力の分離|
· ‘A slap in the face:’ Goya faces boycott over Trump praise →
Many of them oppose Trump because of his derogatory comments about Hispanics and harsh policies toward immigration, most notably the separation of families at the U.S.-Mexico border.
· It’s not just the presidency: Trump is changing the Congress →
Sarah Binder, a professor at George Washington University, said the Constitution’s separation of powers can only take the country so far.
· The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (GBX) CEO Bill Furman on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Prior to the third quarter, the majority of these separations occurred at two of Greenbrier's three Mexican operations.
· Apple warns customers not to close its laptops with a camera cover attached →
That’s all well and good, but sometimes it’s not so much about privacy as it is just having that layer of separation between you and your co-workers on a video conference; I never like popping up on camera unexpectedly during that first cup of coffee in the morning.
· Two comforting revelations from the Supreme Court →
The judicial branch is the last thing standing in front of obliteration of separation of powers.
· How Coronavirus Spreads through the Air: What We Know So Far →
“The separation between what is referred to as ‘airborne spread’ and ‘droplet spread’ is really a spectrum,” especially when talking about relatively small distances, says Joshua Santarpia, an associate professor of pathology and microbiology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
· The past 24 hours in Trump legal issues and controversies, explained →
So the justices set out a new test for lower courts to use, to review congressional subpoenas to make sure they appropriately respect the separation of powers.
· Gregg Wallace wife: How many times has Gregg Wallace been married? →
A year after his separation with his third wife Hedi, Gregg and current wife Anna met online.
· Johnny Depp libel trial: Actor says Amber Heard’s domestic abuse claims part of ‘conspiracy’ →
After their separation, the court heard, Depp sent a text message to his ex-wife in which he said: “All my love and regrets… I wish you nothing but good”.
The New York Times
· Trump Broke the Tax Release Tradition. There’s Only One Way to Fix It. →
Moreover, this history refutes any suggestion, rooted in a concern for the separation of powers, that tax return disclosure interferes with presidents’ performance of his or her constitutionally assigned functions.