|separation of church||教会の分離|
|separation of powers||権力の分離|
The New York Times
· Even on Memorial Day, ‘You Can’t Escape’ Coronavirus →
To gain access, mourners had to show entry guards three items: a family pass, a government-issued ID, and a face covering, which they had to wear anywhere they could not maintain a six-foot separation.
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Trump defends decision to play golf as toll rises; WHO pauses drug trial amid safety concerns →
Teachers are expecting plenty of tears and separation anxiety from returning children and even parents after more than two months away.
· Dame Jocelyn Barrow obituary →
For most of their long marriage they lived between the UK and Jamaica, enjoying their independence, separation, and togetherness in equal measure; Henderson coming to London for Christmas, Easter and a month in the summer while Jocelyn went to Jamaica from January to March.
· Genting Malaysia Bhd to undertake MSS, VSS for employees in Covid-19 restructuring exercise →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 — Genting Malaysia Bhd (GENM) announced today it will undertake mutual and voluntary separation schemes for its employees to further mitigate the adverse financial impact from the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
· Abe’s Popularity Plummets Amid Latest Controversy →
Legal experts argue the separation of powers and a fair judicial system would be in jeopardy, along with the political independence and neutrality of prosecutors.
· What is it like drinking and exercising in Hong Kong’s ‘new normal’? →
Chris says he has missed the separation between home and work time, and enjoys the camaraderie of being back in the office despite having to contend with crowded subways and a daily temperature-taking ritual before entering the building.
Hong Kong Free Press
· ‘Double standards and hypocrisy’: Hong Kong gov’t rebukes foreign criticism over national security law plan →
“Facing the riots and extreme separation forces of ‘Hong Kong independence’ stemmed from the social incidents against the extradition bill, police deeply realised that Hong Kong is at the risk point of national security and there is a need to take effective measures to prevent the situation from deteriorating,” Tang said.
· Commentary: Don’t expect your kids to return to school seamlessly →
With parents spending more time with their children during this period, returning to school breaks the comforting routine and will be stressful for kids who may suffer from separation anxiety, according to Stony Brook University’s child and adolescent psychologists Jennifer Keluskar and Debra Reicher and psychiatrist Judith Crowell.
The New York Times
· The Coronavirus Doesn't Mean We Can Forget Our Promise to Veterans →
That’s what the Navy doctor said, as he poked and prodded me in his office during my separation physical.