Separation в новостях
|angular separation||Угловое разделение|
|grade separation||Разделение на классы|
|separation between||Разделение между|
|separation of church||Отделение церкви|
|separation of powers||Разделение властей|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Congress’s Ideological Divide Has Stymied Aid for Pandemic-Stricken Schools →
Some schools in his state are opening with separation barriers to keep students in small groups of about a dozen, and Mr. Rounds said it made sense to provide more money for schools that have the costs of running in-person classes.
· Can loneliness be cured with a pill? Scientists are now asking the question →
In her book A Biography of Loneliness, the cultural historian Fay Bound Alberti wrote that it has little to do with being alone: “It is a conscious, cognitive feeling of estrangement or social separation from meaningful others; an emotional lack that concerns a person’s place in the world.” It is harder to define, and harder still to treat, especially the longer the feeling lasts.
· NOW Inc. (DNOW) CEO Dave Cherechinsky on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Other costs in 2Q totaled $9 million pretax related to the separation and transaction expenses.
· NiSource Inc. (NI) CEO Joe Hamrock on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As part of this effort, today, we launched a voluntary separation program for certain groups of employees that will be rolled out in waves over the coming months, with the first wave commencing immediately.
· Embraer SA (ERJ) CEO Francisco Neto on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We also revised our second layer of directors and managers, eliminating duplications created during the separation of the Commercial Aviation business.
· Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) CEO David Graziosi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As a result, we incurred $12 million in restructuring charges during the second quarter for voluntary and involuntary separation programs for both our hourly and salaried employees.
· Sign Of The Times: Alphabet Borrows $10 Billion In Bond Market →
But as you can see, there seems to be a lot of separation between where the money goes and where it is not going.
· The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) CEO Timothy FitzGerald on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And I'm glad you recognized that separation versus our global competitors.
· Insecure satellite Internet is threatening ship and plane safety →
This suggests that any network segregation that may exist was performed by software rather than through physical hardware separation, which is less prone to hacking.
· Perrigo Company plc (PRGO) CEO Murray Kessler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Rx separation, no change.