|more serious||Daha ciddi|
|most serious||En ciddi|
|serious damage||Ciddi hasar|
|serious injuries||Ciddi sakatlıklar|
|serious injury||Ciddi yaralanma|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Floyd's death symbolised experience of all African-Americans: Sharpton →
The four former officers, all dismissed from the Minneapolis police department the day after their deadly confrontation with Floyd, each faces a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison if convicted of the most serious charges against them.
· Authors pull study flagging hydroxychloroquine risks →
Chris Chambers, a professor of psychology at Cardiff University, added the affair “raises serious questions about the standard of editing at The Lancet and NEJM — ostensibly two of the world’s most prestigious medical journals.” — AFP
· Cop who 'gratuitously' kicked handcuffed man slapped with $10k fine →
Senior Constable Fowler, 51, was found not guilty of the more serious charge of intentionally causing injury.
· Israeli settlers fear 'nightmare' of being isolated by annexation →
In Otniel, businessman Assaf Fassi says he suffered a serious chest wound in a gun attack on the settlement during the Second Intifada that left four people dead.
· Protesters should 'highly consider' coronavirus tests, US health official says →
US pharmacy chains have been preparing a big push for flu vaccinations in October, hoping to prevent tens of thousands of serious cases that could flood hospitals along with new Covid-19 cases.
· Nine firefighters injured in Florida ship explosion →
Citing the department, NBC affiliate WTLV reported that nine had been taken to a hospital, including some with serious injuries.
· Local footy transfers risk disrupting culture: McGuane →
McGuane said there was a serious case to argue transfers should remain blocked for the rest of 2020, meaning EFL and NFL footballers would not be allowed to play in other leagues this season.
· Bulldogs banned from training after club great breaks NRL's biosecurity rules →
It is the first serious breach of the guidelines since training recommenced a month ago.
The New York Times
· Trump’s Approval Slips Where He Can’t Afford to Lose It: Among Evangelicals →
Some have also raised questions with the president’s aides about whether his sinking poll numbers are a serious concern.