|continued to serve||仕え続けた|
|continues to serve||仕え続ける|
|elected to serve||奉仕することを選んだ|
|licensed to serve||提供するライセンス|
· Rio de Janeiro's temple to health sciences! Amid Covid-19 pandemic, Brazil marks 120 years of its premier health research centre →
Due to a chronic kidney condition, Dr Oswaldo Cruz died prematurely at the age of 44, while serving as mayor of the city of Petrópolis, in the highlands of the state of Rio de Janeiro.
· Mayor Ted Wheeler leaves 'dying mother' to return to Portland →
Protesters on Thursday swarmed the 3rd police precinct station in Minneapolis, which served as the home base of the four former officers involved in the detainment of George Floyd.
· Sony confirms PlayStation 5 will have exclusive games; all new PS4 games must be forward compatible →
“We have always felt that we had a responsibility to serve that (PS4) community for several years after the launch of PS5 and that it represented a huge business opportunity for us,” Ryan said, and he’s right.
· Trekking the Sabine Hills: in praise of Italy, summer and freedom →
Made from Calabrian cedro, a large yellow citrus fruit, and served in a small bottle that you pour yourself on to crackling ice, this drink is sharp, thirst-quenching ecstasy.
· EC: Special SOP for Chini by-election a benchmark for future elections during pandemic →
PUTRAJAYA, May 30 — The Election Commission (EC) regards the Chini state by-election, to be held on July 4, will serve as benchmark for it to hold other by-elections, as well as general election, during a pandemic situation in the country.