Service trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|active service||Dịch vụ đang hoạt động|
|bus service||Dịch vụ xe bus|
|entered service||Nhập dịch vụ|
|military service||Nghĩa vụ quân sự|
|public service||Dịch vụ công cộng|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Barbara Pointon obituary →
Pointon took advice from the Alzheimer’s Society, appealed, and eventually the health service ombudsman upheld her complaint, ruling that the assessment tools had not sufficiently taken account of Malcolm’s needs.
· Florida Gators an Early Favorite for 2023 CB, Brother of NFL 1st Round Pick →
While Florida missed out on Terrell's services in the 2017 class, the Gators have a strong shot at pulling in someone from the same family tree in A.J.
The New York Times
· You Should Start Writing Letters →
Postal Service is bleeding.
· Wisconsin Weekly Recruiting Recap →
Rivals ranks him the highest among the recruiting services as the No.
· Md. Gov. Hogan on school reopening: 'We're not going to be rushed into this' →
Duckworth, an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, was then questioned on her patriotism by conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson, and the Trump campaign argued that Duckworth was using her military service to “deflect” — moves that spurred Duckworth to write an op-ed and for Biden to come to her defense.
· President Trump says the US conducted a 2018 cyberattack on Russian trolls →
In the past, President Trump had questioned whether Russia was involved in the DNC hack, despite the evidence from American intelligence services that Russia was responsible.
· As virus rages in US, New York guards against another rise →
New York has taken reopening relatively slowly — and braked, postponing the resumption of indoor restaurant service in New York City, after cases began surging elsewhere.
· What Trump's changing Twitter strategy tells us about 2020 →
· Brian Jones obituary →
After war service in Egypt and demob in 1947, Brian read general science at Manchester University, graduating in 1951, followed by a postgraduate teaching certificate at the Institute of Education (now part of University College London).