|first settlement||Ilk yerleşim|
|former settlement||Eski yerleşim|
|human settlement||Insan yerleşimi|
|new settlement||Yeni yerleşim|
|small settlement||Küçük yerleşim|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Volkswagen ordered to compensate motorists in landmark ‘Dieselgate’ ruling →
Volkswagen bosses avoid trial over ‘Dieselgate’ with €9m settlement
· Top German court grants buybacks for VW diesel car owners →
VW will pay out at least €750 million to 235,000 drivers under an out-of-court settlement reached with consumer representatives, well below the amounts paid out in the United States.
· Buying health insurance plans: How existing and new policyholders are impacted in times of COVID-19 →
Make sure to check details related to the sum insured, waiting period, coverage, exclusions, and claim settlement before buying it.
· Bayer shares jump on report of Roundup settlement →
“We’ve made progress in the Roundup mediation discussions,” company spokesman Christian Hartel told AFP, but added that Bayer “will not speculate about settlement outcomes or timing”.
The Japan Times
· Dollar inches up to around ¥107.70 in Tokyo amid lack of trading incentives →
The dollar attracted purchases by Japanese importers for settlement purposes, a trader said.
· What else happened as coronavirus swept the globe →
Once a fringe notion espoused by Israel’s far right, the idea the Jewish state would simply declare swaths of the Palestinian territories – where its settlements have been proliferating for decades – its own territory has over the past year marched into the mainstream.
· Top German court to rule on VW ‘Dieselgate’ compensation →
In recent weeks, an out-of-court settlement covering hundreds of thousands of cases and the closure of criminal proceedings have drawn a line under the biggest domestic risks for the sprawling car group from the “Dieselgate” scandal.
The Japan Times
· Europe’s debt reckoning may mean tough choices on whom to tax →
Howe Institute in Toronto and a former chief economist at the Bank for International Settlements, says that outcome is a real possibility.
· Savings banks' Q1 net profit up 20 pct on increased interest income →
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), an international organization of central banks based in Basel, Switzerland, advises lenders to maintain a ratio of 8 percent or higher.
· Germany's top court to rule on compensation for Volkwagen 'Dieselgate' scandal →
VW will pay out at least 750 million euros to 235,000 drivers under an out-of-court settlement reached with consumer representatives, well below the amounts paid out in the United States.