|first settlement||Ilk yerleşim|
|former settlement||Eski yerleşim|
|human settlement||Insan yerleşimi|
|new settlement||Yeni yerleşim|
|small settlement||Küçük yerleşim|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis Had Promised to Improve Police Relations →
In 2019, the city paid a $20 million settlement in the wake of Ms. Ruszczyk’s death.
· American International Group Inc (AIG) Presents at Deutsche Bank Global Financial Services Conference (Transcript) →
But all of our reinsurance contracts have strong follow the fortune conditions and/or follow the settlement conditions if their settlement evolve.
· New Australia coach Rennie wants public squabbling to stop →
The COVID-19 shutdown has added to the financial strains on RA, which was already struggling after reaching a multi-million dollar settlement with star try-scorer Israel Folau over his sacking for homophobic comments.
· Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RQHTF) CEO Lisa Crossley on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we received in April the $200,000 final settlement payment from the former employees and their associates, against whom we launched litigation in 2019 and concluded it by a mediation in July of 2019.
The Wall Street Journal
· Give Sudan a Break; It’s Trying to Recover →
In “U.S., Sudan Work to Reset Ties” (U.S. News, May 20) you say: “The State Department declined to say whether the [recent] settlement was a final step to getting removed from the list.”
The China Post
· Weinstein raped me in 1994 at age 17, woman says in lawsuit →
A former model who says Weinstein sexually assaulted her when she was 16 sued him in December under the act, saying she didn’t want to be included in a proposed global settlement that would split $25 million among various accusers because the compensation wasn’t enough and because it didn’t hold Weinstein and his enablers accountable.
· Monkeys steal coronavirus blood samples after attacking lab assistant →
Monkeys have been increasingly straying into human settlements in India and causing disturbances, even attacking people.
· The secrets haunting the Wonnangatta Valley →
There is a romantic tale that Barclay was a ladies’ man who'd earned the enmity of a husband in one of the mountain gold-mining settlements that are ghost towns now.
· Less money but no losers: Why a stripped-back NRL TV deal left everyone happy →
V’landys points out the alternative would have been Nine walking away from the contract, followed by protracted court action and, inevitably, a lesser settlement.