“Several” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Alibaba: Catalysts Aplenty But Caution Is Warranted →
Despite apparent revulsion towards investments in Chinese companies, several Chinese stocks have reportedly attracted significant foreign interest such that their overseas ownership percentages have hit or are fast reaching regulatory limits.
· Microvision: In The Right Markets At The Right Time →
It should be noted: A car using software from Zoox or Waymo will certainly need several LiDAR sensors, probably from Microvision.
· Fundamentally Unsound →
Last month, I noted enough improvement in our measures of market internals to encourage an agnostic near-term outlook (though not a bullish one) despite several features that suggested the improvement was fragile.
· Clash Of The Healthcare REITs: Omega Healthcare Vs. Quality →
For OHI, this has spanned well beyond theoretical as they have faced numerous issues with several large tenants recently.
· New York Times: In Spite Of Subscription Strength, Don't Pay Premium Multiples For A Stable Business →
Digital has been the cornerstone of the Times' strategy over the past several years.
The New York Times
· Louis Colavecchio, Master Counterfeiter of Slot Machine Coins, Dies at 78 →
A cause of death was not immediately available but he had been under hospice care, and court records showed he had several health conditions, including dementia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and hypertension.
· More Pain Likely To Come For Farmer Brothers Stock →
In response, the company laid out several measures that are aimed at reducing costs and raising cash.
· ‘It’s one rule for men and another for women’: Salons criticise government’s ‘sexist’ reopening guidelines →
Several beauticians have argued that the rules don’t make sense in terms of proximity to the client, given that you have to be just as close to someone to trim their beard as you do to wax their eyebrows, for example.
· Andrzej Duda's re-election set to intensify Poland-EU tensions →
Several governments reportedly lobbied the European council president, Charles Michel, to rethink the distribution of EU money and toughen its conditions, with some calling for EU funding to be denied to municipalities that declared themselves LGBT free.
· Boston Properties: Clues From Insider Deals →
BXP is helping its financially stressed retail customers by deferring several months of 2020 rent to 2021, or decreasing rent in exchange for a lease extension.