“Shake” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Add chili powder, cumin and parsley, cover and shake well to combine.
· In masks and gloves, Singaporeans vote under Covid-19 cloud →
The virus outbreak also constrained campaigning as candidates had to adhere to social distancing rules that limit groups to five, avoid shaking hands or fist bumping.
· Garth Crooks' team of the week: Schmeichel, Van Dijk, Welbeck, Greenwood →
Credit where credit is due, Blades boss Chris Wilder did say he couldn't wait to shake up the Premier League a little.
· Easterseals CEO: 'Just because someone is different, it does not mean they are deficient' →
There are pivotal moments in history where people from all races and socioeconomic backgrounds are abruptly shaken and swept into a movement that demands action.
· Helen of Troy Limited (HELE) CEO Julien Mininberg on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
One is that there is likely to be some interesting new prospects as the COVID pandemic shakes out.
· Judgment error: Indians’ Reyes sorry for not wearing mask →
With Cleveland, he shook off a slow start and connected for 10 homers in 51 games.
· Tracking How Far They Fell: Q2 2020 Edition →
Since I'm now updating this quarterly, that leaves only three updates remaining, and I plan to end the series at the end of March 2021 unless we are in the midst of a double-dip recession at that point, in which I may let it run one more quarter to see how everything shakes out.
· Wells Fargo names new head of mortgage →
Since taking over as chief executive late last year, Charles Scharf has shaken up leadership at the bank and installed a slew of former colleagues in top positions.
· What's the Expected Win Total for the Indians in 2020? How About the Rest of the AL Central? →
Cleveland Baseball Insider Editor Matt Loede talks Tribe while Sports Illustrated’s gambling analysts Ben Heisler gives his take on how the Twins and Tigers should do in the 2020 shortened season and how this division should shake down.
The New York Times
· My Favorite Summer Blockbuster →
And as it reached its chilling conclusion, I was shook.