· Americans make low-key Memorial Day tributes, coronavirus overshadowing events →
Some of the attendees shook hands with each other and few, if any, wore masks.
· US marks quiet Memorial Day as coronavirus deaths near 100,000 →
Some of the attendees shook hands with each other and few, if any, wore the face masks that have been recommended as a key measure to stop the spread of the virus.
· Mall REITs - Under Threat From The Lockdown Flight To Online Shopping →
They're all obviously depressed at present as a result of the lockdown, and I expect that lockdown to accelerate the retail shake out in favour of online as well.
· Capturing The Trend In Cryptocurrencies →
Now let's have a look at how the strategy would have done in volatile 2020 when the Coronavirus shook the global markets.
The Wall Street Journal
· Bank of Canada Chief Says Significant Stimulus Needed to Rebuild Economy →
He said he believes Canada’s economy is in a position to “shake off” the worst from the virus, as it was in a healthy position before the pandemic.
· Barnard Castle witness calls for Cummings to quit after hearing defence →
However, since then Evans said she had been unable to shake a “nagging” feeling about the lunchtime sighting.
The New York Times
· For Kenny Chesney and Others, Promotion in a Pandemic is a Quandary →
While she has been able to interact with a few of the people on these calls, Menkedick said, “it’s not like you’re actually shaking hands with the person or talking to them in the signing line.”
· Kvitova relishes return to action in all-Czech tournament →
The players will also not be allowed to shake hands at the end of the games.