Shake trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|shake hands||Bắt tay|
|shake off||Rũ bỏ|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Add chili powder, cumin and parsley, cover and shake well to combine.
· COVID-19 May Fix GE's Long-Term Care Problem →
Not surprisingly, this revelation shook investors' faith in GE's accounting practices.
· The Odds Are: Villanova Becomes Favorite to Win NCAA Hoops Title →
A flurry of NBA declarations has shaken up the odds for winning the 2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.
The New York Times
· In Richmond, Black Dance Claims a Space Near Robert E. Lee →
“Richmond,” Ms. Holloway said, shaking her head.
· PGA Championship 2020: Tee Times, TV Schedule, Live Stream, Predictions →
Woods had an opportunity to shake off some rust at last month's Memorial Tournament, when he finished tied for 40th at six over par.
· Two Decades of Pandemic War Games Failed to Account for Donald Trump →
Those in attendance were shaken — which is what Ryan Morhard wanted.
· ECB Says It Had No Role in Key Decision on Wirecard Oversight →
Even with ample warning, German authorities failed to catch accounting issues at the digital-payments company, whose collapse has shaken confidence in the country’s finance industry.
· ViacomCBS gains on Q2 revenue beat despite pandemic impact →
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ:VIAC) shares gain 6.4% pre-market after the Q2 report, where the company was able to shake off a steep ad revenue drop to beat top-estimates.
· What we know about the Beirut explosions →
The latest on the explosions that shook Beirut
· What are T Levels? The new qualification aimed at rebooting the economy →
From September 2020, The City of Liverpool College will offer T Levels to its students, and says the changes representing the biggest shake up to technical education in a generation.