Shake trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|shake hands||Bắt tay|
|shake off||Rũ bỏ|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Add chili powder, cumin and parsley, cover and shake well to combine.
· The power of touch: Having sex with another woman shook my brain and restarted my heart →
It shook my brain and restarted my heart, but most of all, it elevated touch to a whole new level.
· Bacteria are always at war. Understanding their use of weapons may lead to antibiotic alternatives →
Bacteria traditionally over the years have often been studied in shaking flasks or viewed as single cells.
· Liverpool put Arsenal in their place with transfer trick Sir Alex Ferguson made famous →
It'd happened to them a number of times before - think Robin van Persie - and it's why the Gunners will struggle to shake their tag as a selling club for years to come.
· EastEnders spoilers: Kathy Beale exit ‘sealed’ as dark family secret exposed →
Could Stephanie be on her way to Albert Square to shake things up?
The New York Times
· Cardinal Theodore McCarrick and the Catholic Church's Abuse Problem →
The experience left him shaken.
· Lorraine Kelly lashes out at Matt Hancock over Tory rule break 'You're shaking your head?' →
The host hit back: “I know you’re shaking your head but it’s true, they flouted the law.
· Rod Laver climbed tennis's sporting Everest twice, without asterisks →
Any regret is a small one: when he won that history-making match on the damp Forest Hills grass to reach the summit on September 9, 1969, an uncharacteristic celebration saw the expectant father jump the net before shaking hands with the vanquished Arthur Ashe.
· Mikel Arteta demanding 100% to cut through the chaos at Arsenal →
If we don’t have the right culture then the tree is going to shake.
· British chip designer Graphcore unveils new AI processor more complex than Nvidia’s →
The announcement comes at a time when the chip world is still being shaken up by the advent of artificial intelligence.