“Share” in the news
|share a common|
|share the same|
Publications and example sentences
· Tim Davie to replace Tony Hall as BBC director general →
It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more.
· Rajya Sabha election 2020: Congress nominates Mallikarjun Kharge from Karnataka →
He is currently the AICC general secretary in-charge of party affairs in Maharashtra, where the Congress currently shares power with the Shiv Sena and the NCP.
· SBI Q4 net profit jumps four-fold to Rs 3,580 crore, on gains from SBI Cards stake sale →
SBI share price jumped 9 per cent to Rs 189.80 apiece on BSE in late afternoon deals, after the results announcement.
· Bursa Malaysia ends easier →
Total volume increased to 8.67 billion shares worth RM6.19 billion from 8.02 billion shares worth RM6.03 billion on Thursday.
· Housing Plays For The Coming Exodus Out Of Big Cities →
Beazer Homes (BZH) has made a nice move over the past month but still is far below the shares' highs earlier this year.