|market share||Pazar payı|
|per share||Hisse başına|
|share a common||Ortak bir yeri paylaşmak|
|share the same||Aynısını paylaş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Laurentian Bank of Canada (LRCDF) CEO François Desjardins on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Although, we still believe that current earnings are not reflective of future earnings power of the organization, we have reduced the quarterly dividend to $0.40 per share, which improves operational flexibility until we reap the anticipated benefits of our strategic plan.
· What we know about Covid-19’s impact on black Minnesotans →
Black people make up a disproportionate share of confirmed Covid-19 cases in the state, but not deaths.
· EV sales forecast to soar in 2021 →
The strong commitments of some governments in Europe and Asia are seen making 2021 an inflection point for the EV industry - just as Volkswagen (OTCPK:VWAGY), Ford (NYSE:F), General Motors (NYSE:GM), BMW (OTCPK:BMWYY), Nissan (OTCPK:NSANY) and other automakers make a stronger electrification push to challenge Tesla (TSLA +2.1%) for EV market share in certain markets.
· Bank CIMB Niaga: Negatives Priced In →
Bank CIMB Niaga's share price has decreased by -20% from IDR785 as of February 27, 2020 to IDR625 as of May 27, 2020 since my last update.
The New York Times
· Inside an Extraordinary G.O.P. Event: ‘Pressing Flesh and Kissing Babies’ Again →
Speakers shared the same microphone.
· Olympus' (OCPNF) Management on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
EPS increased significantly to ¥39 including the effect of reducing total number of issued and outstanding shares due to the repurchase our own shares.
· Why millions of Americans are getting coronavirus stimulus payments on scammy-looking debit cards →
Others have complained that their names have been misspelled, making them hesitant to share their Social Security number on the EIP card website.
The New York Times
· Renault to Slash Jobs by 8 Percent →
Renault said Friday that it would pull out of China, selling its share in a joint venture with Dongfeng Motor.
· Fifa: Football 'quite different' until vaccine developed →
Share this with
· Hyflux says deal with Utico has ‘ceased’; studying revised offer and pursuing other investor options →
This new offer, which Utico said is valid until Jun 4, means that retail investors of Hyflux’s perpetual securities and preference shares will be given 5 per cent of Utico and 12.5 per cent of Hyflux as payment.