Share trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|market share||Thị phần|
|not share||Không chia sẻ|
|per share||Mỗi chia sẻ|
|share a common||Chia sẻ chung|
|share the same||Chia sẻ giống nhau|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Job figures: 1.2 million still claiming unemployment benefits as US economy struggles to bounce back →
Sharing the full story, not just the headlines
· MFA focuses on preserving book value, reducing leverage in Q2 →
MFA Financial (NYSE:MFA) Q2 net income of $88.4M, or 19 cents per common share fell from $89.3M, or 20 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
· AT&T Highlights The Modern Problem With Income Investing →
It is not free money that comes on top of expected share price appreciation.
· The granddaughter Queen Elizabeth is 'very close' to right now as she suffers tough time →
The Queen's share of support was so public, not only with the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh being there in those special photos, but the fact that Beatrice wore that beautiful dress that the Queen still owns and loaned to her.
· Sonos falls after wider than expected FQ3 loss →
Sonos (NASDAQ:SONO) shares continue to see red in pre-market trading after yesterday's fiscal Q3 report missed GAAP EPS estimates by $0.28, posting a loss of $0.52 per share.
· Despite COVID-19 pandemic, cost containment measures reduced impact on Revlon's profitability →
Now read: Strong earnings not enough for Camping World as shares go in reverse »
· How inequality is changing the Republican Party — and breaking American politics →
How do you keep your party from being buried by the 99 percent banding together to vote that income share back into their own pockets?
· Quidel: Priced For A Permanent Pandemic; Recommending A Short - Behind The Idea →
This article was selected to be shared with PRO subscribers, who also got 7 days' exclusive access to Viceni Investing’s original Top Idea on Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL).
· 3D Systems announces $150M equity offering program, shares down 8% premarket →
Citing uncertain economic environment due to the pandemic and provide the company with sufficient financial flexibility to complete reorganization, 3D Systems' (NYSE:DDD) board has approved an at-the-market equity program to issue up to a total of $150M of shares of common stock to the public, at the company’s discretion.
· Craig Overton: Somerset paceman signs new contract until 2023 →
Share this with