|food and shelter||Yemek ve barınak|
|homeless shelter||Evsiz sığınağı|
|seek shelter||Sığınak aramak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Filipinos given money to move away from crowded Manila →
Gortina now is housed in a shelter run by a Catholic university in Manila.
· 'You ok or not during MCO?': Here's how Malaysians fared during the lockdown →
“We structured the survey around what is known as Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, which ranges from basic needs such as food and shelter, to psychological needs like relationships and a sense of achievement.
· Is Zoom the next Android or the next BlackBerry? →
Just ask Zoom, the hot cloud-based video conferencing platform experiencing explosive growth thanks to its sudden relevance in the age of sheltering in place.
· Tropical storm Amanda kills 20 in Central American countries →
In El Salvador, officials said some 7,000 people have taken refuge in 154 shelters as torrential rain and strong winds destroyed hundreds of homes and damaged roads.
· Storm Amanda leaves at least 18 dead in Central America →
Some 7,225 people were evacuated from high-risk areas, soldiers and civil protection workers transferring them to 154 shelters set up throughout the country.
· What I mean when I say I want to abolish the police →
There are community initiatives to protect domestic violence victims that are safer and more trustworthy, like shelters, hotlines, and individuals within the community.
· It wouldn’t be 2020 without an above-average hurricane season →
“Social distancing and other CDC guidance to keep you safe from COVID-19 may impact the disaster preparedness plan you had in place, including what is in your go-kit, evacuation routes, shelters and more,” Carlos Castillo, acting deputy administrator for resilience at FEMA said in a statement when NOAA made its forecast for the season on May 24th.
· Domestic abuse services bracing for ‘tsunami’ of victims coming forward as lockdown eases →
Ms Horley, whose organisation is the UK’s largest provider of shelters for domestic abuse victims, added: “As the lockdown begins to ease, the window in which women who have been isolating with abusive partners can ask for help may widen.
The Wall Street Journal
· The People Are Ahead of Leaders on Covid-19 →
We were told to shelter in place, but leaders go get haircuts and boat rides in opposition to their own orders.