“Shift” in the news
|annual parallax shift|
Publications and example sentences
· Citigroup Inc. (C) CEO Mike Corbat Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And so that ability to shift, I think gives us great flexibility.
· Butterflywatch: May sun brings hope for a bumper summer →
As our seasons shift forward, the “June gap” now arrives towards the end of May.
· Trump says US 'terminating' relationship with WHO →
It says Washington is trying to shirk its responsibilities to the WHO and shift blame for its own uneven virus response.
· Oh great, now we’re running out of bikes →
Many are still recovering from the negative impact of stay-at-home and social distancing measures, and are still looking out for how the pandemic could shift how people travel around cities.
· Biden's VP list narrows and unrest in Minnesota enters discussion →
WASHINGTON — As Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, the political calendar shifts to a smattering of primaries that will set the stage for the key Senate races this cycle.
The China Post
· ‘I can’t breathe’ a rally cry anew for police protests in US →
As the political divide widened, so much competed for the nation’s attention — Russian interference in the election, debates over immigration, and impeachment — and with a new Justice Department shifting civil rights priorities, the moment slowly faded from the national stage.
· The L In L-Shaped Recovery Stands For Long →
Lots of services offer investment ideas, but few offer a comprehensive top-down investment strategy that helps you tactically shift your asset allocation between offense and defense.
· BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) CEO Larry Fink Presents at Deutsche Bank Global Financial Services Conference Call (Transcript) →
Or do we see a paradigm shift to a greater era of nationalism and protectionism?
The New York Times
· Rules, Rescheduled Games and a Covenant Worth Preserving →
This is a shift in federal guidance reflecting new concerns that the coronavirus is being spread by infected people who have no symptoms.
· Why Growth Will Continue To Outperform 'Traditional Value' →
Traditional value investors hoping for a reversal of fortune may be disappointed as the pandemic has brought about large demand shifts which will likely remain in a new normal.