|annual parallax shift||年間視差シフト|
· China's rise dealt a blow by Trump and the pandemic →
While China has had significant success in shifting the emphases in its economy from exports to consumption, which now accounts for about 60 per cent of its GDP growth, the trade war’s impact on its exports and the pandemic’s effects on consumption are throttling growth.
· US coronavirus response fatally 'chaotic,' says Noam Chomsky →
Europe in many ways is worse, because the austerity programmes just amplify the danger, because of the severe attack on democracy in Europe, the shifting decisions to Brussels....
· A world redrawn: US coronavirus response fatally 'chaotic,' says Noam Chomsky →
Europe in many ways is worse, because the austerity programs just amplify the danger, because of the severe attack on democracy in Europe, the shifting decisions to Brussels....
· Cleaning crews ready for reopening in post-pandemic US →
In Boston, for example, where the airport is largely deserted since most flights have been grounded, maintenance workers have shifted gears and are now preparing meals for hospital staff in the region, he said.
· Eavesdropper: The reality is much different →
Most have happily shifted to webinars, but the appetite for a better experience is growing, and this is where virtual reality can come into play.
· Pearl Academy transitioned from physical classes to online in just 4 days | Interview →
In fact, prior to the lockdown, about 18% of our teaching and learning was already online, but it wasn’t looked at that seriously, but because of that head-start, when the lockdown happened, we were able to easily shift to a fully online mode.
· Always wanted to try intermittent fasting? Here's where to start →
If you're wanting to shift a few kilos and regain control over food intake, intermittent fasting, or the regime that has gained significant attention off the back of the work of Dr Michael Mosley, may offer a number of benefits.
The New York Times
· He Died at War. The Pandemic Gave Me Time to Grieve. →
This is a shift in federal guidance reflecting new concerns that the coronavirus is being spread by infected people who have no symptoms.
· Asian shares tick up, eyes on China-US trade relations →
Later in the day, investor attention will shift to Germany, where the May IFO survey is expected to show some improvement off a record low base.