|annual parallax shift||Yıllık paralaks kayması|
|parallax shift||Paralaks kayması|
|phase shift||Faz değişimi|
|shift away||Kaçıp gitmek|
|shift towards||Doğru kaymak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· UK car industry pushes for scrappage scheme to help buy new petrol and diesel vehicles →
• Beef, lamb and dairy consumption falling by 20%, though this is far lower than other studies recommend and a bigger shift to plant-based diets would make meeting the zero target easier.
· Coronavirus and food banks: The stories behind the statistics →
It has always been difficult, from the day they gave me that NRPF condition, but at least I could get extra shifts here and there to put food on the table for my children.
· Memory of Rodney King riots looms over LA protests →
But activists and academics point to key shifts, especially concerning the racial identities of those involved.
· Baskin Wealth Management June Newsletter →
Over the past few years, we have increased your weighting significantly toward U.S. stocks, and we believe that shift will continue.
· Minneapolis police face civil rights probe over George Floyd's death →
“I welcome today’s announcement because breaking through those persistent barriers, shifting the culture of policing, and addressing systemic racism will require all of us working hand in hand.”
· A Is For Annual Rebalancing. And It's Never Been More Vital →
From Dec. 31, 2019 to March 20, 2020, that portfolio would have shifted from 60/40 to 51/49, with an allocation of 51% MSCI ACWI Index and 49% Bloomberg Barclays Aggregate Bond Index.
The Japan Times
· White House softens on sending troops to states to quell unrest →
The shift came as protests in Washington and other cities over police brutality against minorities proceeded Tuesday with relative calm, a striking contrast to the harsh crackdowns outside the White House on Monday night.
The New York Times
· What’s on TV Wednesday: ‘Shazam!’ and ‘A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood’ →
It’s “a nice change of pace for a big-screen mega-comic, if not a revolutionary shift,” Manohla Dargis wrote in her review for The New York Times.
· Bloom boom: Demand for local flowers grows during COVID-19 →
Mr Gerrard said around 80 per cent of its product is now sourced domestically and the shift could last beyond lockdown.
· New Residential: Rising From The Ashes →
This strategic shift should help lessen the impact that market volatility has on the company, and thanks to the fact that the housing market continues to do well, New Residential's operating businesses should generate ample profits.