|annual parallax shift||Yıllık paralaks kayması|
|parallax shift||Paralaks kayması|
|phase shift||Faz değişimi|
|shift away||Kaçıp gitmek|
|shift towards||Doğru kaymak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Management Presents at Morgan Stanley 2020 Cloud Secular Winners Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
And then when internet cafes opened back up, that there's more incremental demand or has there been a shift where in the regions where those cafes are prominent that people have shifted more to gain from home?
The New York Times
· New Regulator Warns Health Measures, Like Masks, May Hurt Banks →
This is a shift in federal guidance reflecting new concerns that the coronavirus is being spread by infected people who have no symptoms.
· Commentary: Soon you may be competing with talent globally. The Fortitude Budget is a wake-up call →
The huge spike in global unemployment and the rising trend of permanent remote working could buck the anti-globalisation shift that was highlighted in the Fortitude Budget, says employment and labour lawyer Amarjit Kaur.
· Obama condemns violence at protests →
His shift in tone on Monday came as some protesters have set fires, smashed windows and looted stores, forcing mayors in large cities to impose nighttime curfews.
· NYPD officer appears to brandish gun at protesters; mayor calls it 'absolutely unacceptable' →
But the mayor has since shifted his criticism onto the officers, saying that an independent review would examine their actions and what could have been done differently.
· Christo Found Beauty in Realizing the Impossible →
Some they eventually abandoned; others, they kept fighting for, shifting to new locations in search of a more favorable reception.
· Experts: Commercial property sector needs reinvention to survive impending recession from Covid-19 →
He said the shift was already prevalent in most cities and countries even before the Covid-19 pandemic as technology, e-commerce and enhanced online tools made working remotely more and more popular and preferable.
· Pride started with 'revolutionary riots': Advocates point to movement's radical roots →
The actor and activist George Takei was among the LGBTQ celebrities to speak out about the need for a shift during Pride Month.
· The coronavirus has hastened the post-human era →
The shift to a locked-in world has accelerated the acceptance of identity as distinct from physical body or place.
· Many Facebook employees think the company needs to stand up to Trump now more than ever →
For Facebook, a company with a famously unified culture, which at times some former employees have described as sycophantic, this represents a significant internal shift at the company.