The New York Times
· A Justice Dept. Skeptical of Police Abuse Cases Vows to Investigate Floyd Death →
Shortly after taking office, he ordered a broad review of consent decrees.
The New York Times
· ‘The Pain Is Too Intense’: Biden Challenges White Americans →
Shortly after the former vice president spoke, Mr. Trump seemed poised to wield the full stagecraft of the presidency as he strode into the Rose Garden to address reporters.
· SpaceX's Starship prototype explodes after rocket engine test →
The Starship SN4 prototype exploded shortly before 3 p.m.
· Officers in violent arrest to face NYPD disciplinary charges →
A police spokeswoman said shortly after the arrest that Wright “took a fighting stance against the officer” when he was ordered to disperse.
· U.S. police officer who kneeled on black man's neck charged with third-degree murder →
Derek Chauvin is one of four officers who were fired shortly after an explosive video emerged showing a handcuffed Floyd lying on the street as an officer identified as Chauvin pinned his knee to Floyd's neck for at least five minutes on Monday.
· FAT Brands' (FAT) CEO Andy Wiederhorn on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We’ve now withdrawn that preferred stock offering because we’re going to file a new preferred stock offering that’s going to be a tradable preferred, it’ll be filed shortly in the next few days.
· Taylor Swift’s latest tweet against Donald Trump shows she’s leaning into her political awakening →
Shortly after US forces invaded Iraq under Bush’s leadership, Maines told the crowd at Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London: “Just so you know, we’re on the good side with y’all.
· Donald Trump avoids discussing George Floyd death and Minnesota protests at White House event →
Donald Trump avoided addressing the death of George Floyd and subsequent riots today shortly after Joe Biden said he spoke to the grieving family.
· Black transgender man fatally shot by Florida police →
Police said McDade fled the scene of the stabbing on foot before officers arrived, but they encountered McDade nearby shortly afterward.
· Trump says U.S. will be 'terminating' relationship with WHO →
One of the officers, Derek Chauvin, was taken into custody and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter shortly before Trump spoke at the White House on Friday afternoon.