“Show” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· No crisis bogged Basu Chatterjee down, he'd find solutions with smile: 'Byomkesh' star Rajit Kapur →
Actor Rajit Kapur describes the first narration for the hit detective series “Byomkesh Bakshi” by Basu Chatterjee as “brief”, but the experience of working with the director on the show left him with an everlasting lesson: to always retain simplicity.
· The Post-Covid Economy Will Be Very Different From The Pre-Pandemic Bubble Economy →
This charts shows that valuations could fall in half--and that wouldn't necessarily rebalance supply and demand.
· Looking Ahead By Learning From Past Bond Market Recoveries →
The average historical performance of high-yield bonds in the chart below shows a similar pattern to equities during both downturns and recoveries.
· People with medical emergency can get e-pass to enter Delhi, AAP govt tells HC →
Only essential service providers will be allowed and employees could cross the border by showing their identification cards or ID cards, Kejriwal had said.
· Coronavirus is spreading fast among Brazil's indigenous tribes; spike in deaths →
The numbers may be small compared to the rest of Brazil, which now has the second largest outbreak in the world, but they are significant because they show the virus has taken hold in vulnerable communities where doctors fear the spread will prove devastating.
· Unreliable data: how doubt snowballed over Covid-19 drug research that swept the world →
Scientists worldwide and the World Health Organization have repeatedly said randomised control trials are needed to show which drugs, if any, are effective for Covid-19 and that these should be made public.
· 'Pose' star is raising money, awareness for trans women in crisis →
“That’s what makes ‘Pose’ so unique as a television show.
· Tom Jones's 20 greatest songs – ranked! →
Jones had been performing Kiss in his Vegas show; The Art of Noise saw it on TV and suggested the collaboration that would revive Jones’s career.
· Genetics is not why more BAME people die of coronavirus: structural racism is →
The data shows that those males categorised as black are more than 4.6 times more likely to die than their white counterparts from the virus.
· Berkshire's Bottom Line More Relevant Than Ever Before, The Rest Of The Story →
Recent Berkshire actions related to the sale of airline stocks shows Graham's analysis was incorrect.