|game show||Oyun şovu|
|radio show||Radyo şovu|
|reality show||Insanların hayatını anlatan program|
|talk show||Sohbet programı|
|television show||Televizyon şovu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· At 8 p.m. in Minneapolis, protesters receive a smartphone warning →
Multiple videos uploaded to Twitter showed people placing a metal barrier in front of one NYPD SUV that had come to a stop in an unidentified street.
· George Floyd: US protests over police brutality intensify - Live →
Later in the day, as protesters confronted police, video posted online showed officers pushing some protesters to the ground.
The New York Times
· Trump Hopes for His Own Booster Shot from SpaceX Rocket Launch →
Until now, sitting presidents showed up for launches just twice.
· Rio Tinto knew of 46,000-year-old Pilbara site's significance 'as recently as March', traditional owners say →
The blast destroyed an Aboriginal heritage site which had shown evidence of human occupation stretching back more than 46,000 years and has prompted calls for an urgent review into state and federal heritage-protection laws.
· Millipede from Scotland is world’s oldest-known land animal →
The first land vertebrates — amphibians that evolved from fish with brawny fins that inhabited shallow waters — showed up about 375 million years ago — ancestors of the reptiles, birds and mammals alive today including our species, which first appeared about 300,000 years ago.
· Protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
The issue is not just that Beijing is running the show but that the contents of the law may not be compatible with freedom of speech and the right to protest, which are enshrined in Article 27 of the Basic Law.
· Malaysia's 2020 lockdown and the massive outburst of Raya songs →
The gamut runs from nasyid pop duo Akhdan (Ceria Lebaran) to dance reality show contestant Chubb-E (Lebaran) to Putrajaya event space BoraOmbak's house band Adzrin Azhar and The Uncle (Anak Uncle Beraya).
· Commentary: Expect higher levels of anxiety and depression when COVID-19 restrictions lift →
Our findings show adverse events can affect mental health and well-being in unanticipated and mixed ways.