Shrink в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· OCBC Profit Falls More Than Expected as Asset Provisions Soar →
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp.’s profit fell more than analysts anticipated in the second quarter as provisions for loan losses soared and lending income shrank during the pandemic.
· Daily horoscope for August 7: YOUR star sign reading, astrology and zodiac forecast →
Your social circle and confidence may have shrunk since lockdown, so the sensible thing to do is to stay safe and stick with what is familiar.
· Abe’s Sinking Support Seen Spurring More Japan Economic Stimulus →
Japan’s gross domestic product is estimated to have shrunk by almost 27% last quarter, thanks to the shutdowns to contain the coronavirus.
· Sri Lanka polls: Rajapaksa brothers heading for landslide →
However, Mahinda is unlikely to give away any of his powers that might result in his influence shrinking in promoting his son Namal as his heir.
· Business Highlights →
The central bank forecast that the economy would shrink less than previously expected this year.
· Yankees' Reasoning Behind 'Very Tough' Decision to Option Miguel Andújar →
Fast forward to Thursday and Andújar was among the three ballplayers optioned to New York's Alternate Site as rosters shrink down to 28.
The New York Times
· A Timeline of the Coronavirus Pandemic →
Its economy shrank by an annualized rate of 3.4 percent in the first three months of the year.
The New York Times
· Small-Business Owners Are Wary as Relief Program Ends →
By the time the economy gets back on track, which could take months if not years, entire industries — especially restaurants, bars, hotels, movie theaters, concert venues, gyms and other fields dominated by small businesses — could be decimated, shrinking the pool of available jobs.
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But are there some, where you haven't yet with the occupancy levels haven't shrunk yet to where you are protected on the minimum?
· Tokyo International Film Festival to go ahead as planned with physical edition Oct 31 - Nov 9 →
With the coronavirus pandemic continuing, film festivals around the world have been affected and many have been forced to cancel, postpone or shrink.