Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Guardian view on no visas for care work: adding insult to injury →
Meanwhile, local authorities, obliged for 30 years to outsource care provision to the private sector, have struggled to pay for it from shrinking, austerity-ravaged budgets.
· AMC Entertainment Holdings Makes Drastic Changes →
If this is all that gets exchanged, then the company will see its total debt outstanding from this transaction alone shrink by $460 million.
· Weak recovery could take unemployment to 1980s levels, warns OBR →
After the biggest collapse in activity since records began in April when the economy shrank by a fifth, experts had expected some recovery in May as the government eased restrictions on movement, enabling some building sites and factories to reopen.
· Global report: cities worldwide reimpose lockdowns as Covid-19 cases surge →
A strict lockdown from March to June kept the disease under control but shrank the economy for the first time in 20 years.
· The PT Barnum of England’s financially dubious football circus →
Five into three didn’t go, but now the spare Champions League spots have shrunk back to two.
· Merkel panic: German leader fears EU will fail in bid to deliver economy-saving deal →
He offered wealthy nations a rebate on their contributions to Brussels’ cash coffers and shrunk the overall size of the 2021-2027 spending plans by €25 billion.
· Virgin Atlantic raises $1.8 billion before planned restart →
In May it announced that it would shrink its operations, including closing its Gatwick base and cutting 3,550 jobs.
· PREIT Preferreds: Attractive Risk-Reward, Despite COVID-19 Headwinds →
That's not a whole lot, considering that availability will decline if PREIT's unencumbered NOI shrinks due to the pandemic (which seems inevitable).
· It's time to put the most persistent lie about Trump's economy to bed →
This year, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta projects that GDP will shrink at an annual rate of 30 percent in the second quarter, after a 5 percent first-quarter drop.
· Alphabet's Non-Advertising Revenue Grows Fast →
It's likely the advertising business shrinks due to the coronacrisis.