|shutter speed||Deklanşör hızı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Iranian refugee writing songs of love from his ‘luxury torture cell’ →
Azimi says now, in the quiet days of the Covid-19 pandemic, with the world turned inwards with their own worries, and lockdowns shuttering once-busy cities, he feels cut off, and the potential of those headied, dangerous days has been lost.
· New wave of US layoffs feared as coronavirus pain deepens →
The report is being watched to assess how quickly the economy rebounds after businesses shuttered in mid-March to control the spread of Covid-19 and almost ground the country to a halt.
· Boeing to lay off 7,000 workers this week →
That is the question that everybody from security workers guarding major venues like Walt Disney World to the proprietors of shops in tourist towns are already asking visitors as they descend on vacation venues that had been shuttered by the coronavirus.
· Vanishing jobs for young could create 'lock-down generation', UN warns →
In a survey, ILO and its partners found that over one in six of such young workers were no longer working during the pandemic, many with their workplaces shuttered or their usual clienteles stuck at home.
The China Post
· UN: Virus could push 14 million into hunger in Latin America →
BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — The U.N. World Food Program is warning that upward of at least 14 million people could go hungry in Latin America as the coronavirus pandemic rages on, shuttering people in their homes, drying up work and crippling the economy.
· Britain closes embassy in North Korea, evacuates diplomats →
SEOUL: Britain has shuttered its embassy in North Korea and all its diplomats have left the country, its ambassador said Thursday (May 28) as Pyongyang maintains strict entry controls to try to prevent a coronavirus outbreak.
· The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) CEO Ed Ryan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Retail stores and shopping malls have been temporarily shuttered, impacting not only the stores, but also the entire ecosystem that supplies and delivers to them.
· Retail sales up 3.9 pct in April →
Convenience stores also suffered a 1.9 percent decrease in their sales as shuttered schools led to the weaker demand for snacks.
· Micron raises third-quarter revenue forecast →
Sadana said Micron also saw increased sales of server chips to retailers expanding their e-commerce operations to handle extra demand while many physical retail locations were shuttered during the novel coronavirus pandemic.