The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
This simple slaw can be turned into a bright, addicting and vibrant Asian vegetable side.
· SunCoke Energy Inc. (SXC) CEO Mike Rippey on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
On the customer side, we have addressed the lower demand environment.
· Bob Willis Trophy: Middlezsex build lead over Surrey after Tim Murtagh five-for →
Tim Murtagh's devastating spell, and a dramatic Surrey collapse either side of lunch, gave Middlesex full control of the Bob Willis Trophy's London derby.
· EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) CEO Tony Guzzi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the right side of the page we have on 12 we show RPOs by market sector.
· National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN) CEO Jay Whitehurst on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I guess just -- Kevin, just on the expense side of the equation, do you guys have much insight into the direct payments that tenants have to make as it relates to expenses and how on top of those they are?
· Liverpool enter uncharted waters but Jurgen Klopp has plan to stay ahead of chasing pack →
Chased by a Manchester City side, embarrassed and embattled, determined to put right the wrongs of last season.
· 'We have to remain optimistic', popular Liverpool restaurant makes big changes to help it survive →
“For added piece of mind, we’ve redesigned the menu into a disposable paper placemat and introduced side tables to help maintain social distancing when our team is serving and collecting plates.
· Spreads for your bread: Some good choices for your health and taste buds →
Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit organization that works side by side with consumers to create a fairer, safer, and healthier world.
· Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) CEO MaryAnne Gilmartin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In July, we have collected 98% of office rents and 99% on the multifamily side.
· Teddy Bridgewater Gives Stance on Kneeling for Anthem →
That's the tough side to life.