|sideline reporter||Kenar muhabiri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Nissan and Renault shelve merger plans to repair their alliance →
But for now, the new approach means the two companies will sideline any discussion of a complete merger, the sources said.
· World Cup questions: why did gifted England not beat Argentina in 1998? →
With Beckham the paradox remains that he was a very good, consistent footballer, and above all a hardworking and diligent pro, albeit one whose celebrity would continually intrude from the sidelines.
· SolarWinds: The Winds Will Change To Lower Revenue Growth For The Next Several Quarters →
For now, I remain on the sidelines given valuation but an optimist about the longer-term growth potential.
· OPKO Health: A Hero Against The COVID-19 Villain But Has To Control Those Expenses Going Forward →
I will be just watching from the sidelines for continuation in the cost-reduction initiative after the COVID-19 testing episode.
· Chief Scientist clashes with Lucy Turnbull over 'shipping sunshine' →
The federal government released a Technology Roadmap last week pledging a new wave of spending on energy projects to cut Australia's carbon emissions, sidelining coal but highlighting gas a key fuel of the future.
· Hong Kong Is Becoming Ground Zero in the New Cold War →
In the future, the local elites, including the chief executive, will find themselves increasingly sidelined under a new direct-rule approach from the center.
· Occidental Petroleum: The Uncle, The Oracle And The $40 Billion In Debt →
But we have to live in this universe and have to answer a question about what to do about the capital we have left in the stock, or if you've been sitting on the sidelines, is there a thesis to buy in now?
· NRL shuts out data partner as Dally M betting probe heats up →
The NRL has sidelined a company at the centre of the Dally M betting investigation from managing its market-sensitive team lists and team changes.
· Revenge of the Obamacrats →
And I couldn’t sit on the sidelines anymore.”