“Sign” in the news
|did not sign|
Publications and example sentences
· Gareth Bale: Wales forward not keen on return to Premier League →
His former club Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United, subject to their takeover being completed, are the latest sides to be linked with the player signed by Madrid for a world record fee in 2013.
· Drew Brees' comments hurtful and insensitive, says New Orleans Saints team-mate Malcolm Jenkins →
That was years ago when we were trying to signal a sign for help, to signal for our allies, our white brothers and sisters, the people we consider to be friends to get involved.
· Back In The Saddle Again: Growth And Momentum Equity Factors →
No sign yet of movement in the longer-term momentum measure, which remains pinned to zero.
· Positively Not Negative →
Thus, if safe haven demand begins to lessen (we're seeing signs of this already), the supply/demand dynamic could very well shift, pushing yields higher, accordingly.
· China Mobile: Stability At A Fair Price →
Returns do look to have been stabilizing in the past couple of years in a sign that the government may have struck a balance between consumer and business needs.
· Can Joe Biden convince protesters he would be a 'transformational' president? →
Jabari Nyomba, 30, was among a crowd of thousands that circled the Barclays Center in Brooklyn to protest police brutality, chanting “I can’t breathe” and carrying signs that memorialized George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery.
· Rimbunan Sawit to dispose of land in Baram for RM53m →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 4 — Rimbunan Sawit Bhd (RSB) wholly-owned subsidiary, Woodijaya Sdn Bhd today signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement (SSA) with Muzana Plantation JV Sdn Bhd to dispose of a parcel of land located at between Sungai Bakong and Sungai Baram, Baram, Sarawak for RM53 million.
· UK banking giants back China's Hong Kong security law →
The firms' support of the law is at odds with the British government, which says the bill breached the agreement signed with China to govern the territory after the 1997 handover.
· First thing: Trump's current and former defense secretaries oppose his threats of force →
If you’re not already signed up, subscribe now.
The China Post
· India, Australia sign defense, trade deals to bolster ties →
The agreements were signed during a virtual summit between Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Australian counterpart, Scott Morrison.