|did not sign||署名しなかった|
· Christian McCaffrey Discusses Cam Newton, Teddy Bridgewater, Panthers Offense →
He signed a four-year, $64.1 million contract extension in April that made him the highest-paid running back in history.
· Cam Newton Struggles at Taking Criticism From Coaches, Says Ex-Teammate →
It was a troubling sign for a player that was the face of his franchise but couldn't seem to handle some hard-hitting questions without letting his emotions get the best of him.
· Germany plans to dim lights at night to save insects →
Rather than putting the petition to a referendum, the state simply passed it straight into law after 1.75 million people signed it in a matter of months.
· Jamal Lewis, Andy Robertson and why £10m transfer makes sense for Liverpool →
The Reds have signed hit after hit while also integrating youngsters from the academy into the first team, and it has resulted in the squad becoming relatively complete meaning that additions aren't overly required.
· Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Rangers →
Kemar Roofe and Cedric Itten, who were signed on Tuesday, will join up with the squad after the tie.
· WATCH: Three Veteran Point Guard Options for the Knicks →
That being said, what veteran point guards are on the market this summer that would want to sign a one-year deal to play under Thibodeau at Madison Square Garden?
· 49ers Rumors: Ex-Raiders, Seahawks DE Dion Jordan Expected to Sign Contract →
The San Francisco 49ers are planning to sign free-agent defensive end Dion Jordan, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
· New Guinea has greatest plant diversity of any island in the world, study reveals →
Researchers estimate that 4,000 more plant species could be found in the next 50 years, with discoveries showing “no sign of levelling off”, according to the paper published in Nature.
· Clean energy agency set for 'real evolution' in post-COVID economy →
Sign up to The Sydney Morning Herald’s newsletter here, to The Age’s newsletter here and Brisbane Times' here.
· Six Prospects Hold The Key To Notre Dame's 2021 Recruiting Class →
This says to me that Michigan realized they weren’t going to get Thomas, which is a great sign for Notre Dame.