“Signatory” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Govt's decision to revise MSME definition was long due; relief amid coronavirus to boost investments →
Basic details such as number of activities being performed by the entity, PAN, details of proprietor or managing partner in case of a partnership firm, aadhaar number of the authorized signatory are required for filing the memorandum.
· Boris Johnson has to stand up to Netanyahu’s annexation plans – for the sake of the Palestinians and peace →
The signatories, who include three former Israeli ambassadors, the former Knesset speaker Avraham Burg, and the eminent academics Zeev Sternhell and Menachem Klein (a former adviser to Ehud Barak) have done their homework.
· Scientists raise concern over hydroxychloroquine study →
Among the signatories are clinicians, statisticians and other researchers from around the world, from Harvard to Imperial College London.
The New York Times
· Scientists Question Major Hydroxychloroquine Study →
One of the signatories, Dr. Adrian Hernandez, who heads the Duke Clinical Research Institute, said the paper contained many troubling anomalies, “but the biggest thing that raised a red flag was that here was such a large database across more than 600 hospitals, and no one had really known about its existence.
· Andrews cops a belting but keeps his eyes on the road →
Despite these flirtations, the Morrison government sees too many risks and not enough direct benefit in adding Australia’s name to the list of BRI signatories.
The China Post
· The Latest: South Africa has backlog of nearly 100,000 tests →
The 17 signatories said they have the skills, staff and capacity to meet the difficult challenges of delivering aid in Yemen, but no money.
· COVID 19 and Latin America: Three months on, the struggle continues →
This was widely criticised including by former President Juan Manuel Santos who was a signatory to the accord.
· 'I want my kids back': how overseas adoptions splinter Uganda's families →
Because Uganda is not a signatory to the Hague Adoption Convention, she said it is hard to keep track of adopted children once they leave the country.
The China Post
· UN urges $2.4 billion to help Yemen cope with war and virus →
The 17 signatories said they have the skills, staff and capacity to meet the difficult challenges of delivering aid in Yemen but no money and time is running out.