Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· COVID-19 exposes scientific rift over proving when germs are airborne →
Such proof could involve studies in which laboratory animals become sickened by exposure to the virus in the air, or studies showing viable virus particles in air samples - a level of proof not required for other modes of transmission such as contact with contaminated surfaces, the letter's signatories said.
The New York Times
· An Open Letter on Free Expression Draws a Counterblast →
“So far, haven’t seen any of the formerly imprisoned signatories or the ones who have experienced fatwas cave to the social media backlash, though,” he added.
· US Christian groups oppose removal of foreign students →
Among the signatories are: National Association of Evangelicals president Walter Kim; Council for Christian Colleges and Universities president Shirley Hoogstra; and Russell Moore, president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention.
· Christian groups oppose ICE rule on international students →
Among the signatories are National Association of Evangelicals president Walter Kim; Council for Christian Colleges & Universities president Shirley Hoogstra; and Russell Moore, president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention.
· The Shifting Politics of Rohingya Refugees in Malaysia →
While Malaysia is not a signatory of the 1951 Refugee Convention or its subsequent 1967 Protocol, it upholds some of their stipulations – more so than some of the signatories.
· In bed with Noam: The fight to say what you think makes strange bedfellows →
In response, a few signatories have distanced themselves from the letter and pleaded for forgiveness for initially supporting the initiative.
· Pressure mounts on Priti Patel over case of 11-year-old at risk of FGM →
Among the signatories are Baroness Butler-Sloss, the first female lord justice of appeal, campaigner Caroline Cox, Green party co-leaders Siân Berry and Jonathan Bartley, Ed Davey, acting leader of the Liberal Democrats, and MPs including Jeremy Corbyn, Stella Creasy and Rosie Duffield.
· (3rd LD) Seoul city to hold mayoral funeral for Park Won-soon, unveils note →
A petition filed with the presidential office against the plan for a five-day funeral service attracted nearly 230,000 signatories late Friday.
· Médecins Sans Frontières is 'institutionally racist', say 1,000 insiders →
Personal testimonies by signatories of the letter suggested the extent of the problem.
· ‘Hungary before all else’: How the First World War is still being used to fuel Hungarian populism →
Hungary, however, was not a signatory.