“Significant” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· The Toro's (TTC) CEO Rick Olson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Even through significant personal and family challenges, our team has transformed the way we work to protect the safety of one another, support our customers and help our communities.
· Auto Trader Has A Resilient Business Model At A Great Price →
The acquisitions have produced an offering that has led to significant and consistent returns on capital.
· Bill Gates investing in factories to immunise the world →
Investing in manufacturing and overcoming potential bottlenecks is also a significant focus for Hatchett.
· Visa Inc. (V) Al Kelly Presents at Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference (Transcript) →
So the opportunity is really significant.
· Family of De'von Bailey sues Colorado Springs, claim excessive police force in teen's death →
The family’s suit claims Bailey’s death violated the 1985 Supreme Court decision in Tennessee v. Garner, which states that use of deadly force to prevent the escape of a suspect is constitutionally unreasonable unless the suspect poses a significant threat.
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In accordance with Regulation Fair Disclosure, we encourage you to ask questions regarding issues you consider material because we are prohibited from discussing significant non-public information with you on an individual basis.
· AutoCanada, Inc. (AOCIF) on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We'd also like to thank our OEM partners and our strategic partners for the significant support you've provided us during these unprecedented times.
The New York Times
· Trump and Tom Cotton Are Wrong. Don't Send the Military to Protests. →
The Anti-Riot Act is vast and sweeps within its reach significant amounts of protected First Amendment speech and assembly.
· Man asks if he missed anything after returning from 75-day silent retreat →
It’s that whatever happened in the last three months is one of the most significant events in modern history.”
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Travel restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic resulted in a significant decline in demand for jet and motor fuels across our key sales markets.