· NOAA’s new hurricane outlook shows so many storms, we may have to turn to the Greek alphabet →
The forecast was a significant increase from its previous outlook, issued in early July.
· Tiktok announces new Ireland data centre amid concerns it sends information to China →
“It's a significant investment,” TikTok’s director of public policy for Europe Theo Bertram, told the BBC.
· Retirement Lab: Growing Income From CEFs And ETFs →
With that being said, we could revisit lows as coronaviruses tick up in the U.S. and that would put significant pressure on dividends once again.
· HSBC Under Siege, What It Means For Gold Prices →
At least not without significant markups for the contracts, which could be what is happening now on the Comex and why gold just won’t seem to correct lately despite extreme short term overbought conditions.
· Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF: Investment-Grade Opportunity Offering A Decent Yield →
While the holdings are concentrated towards bonds offered by the US Government, there is significant exposure of the fund to investment-grade corporates.
· 5N Plus Inc.'s (FPLSF) CEO Arjang Roshan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The company is not aware of any significant changes to its risk factors previously disclosed.
· GENYOUth CEO Alexis Glick: Let's face it, distance learning is here to stay →
In fact, I predict that, for most districts, it won’t happen in significant measure for the entire 2020-2021 academic year, and possibly even longer.
· JPMorgan: Loan-Loss Reserve Buildup Portends Future Earnings Growth →
We ended the quarter with massive loss absorbing capacity - over $34 billion of credit reserves and total liquidity resources of $1.5 trillion, on top of $191 billion of CET1 capital, with significant earnings power that would allow us to absorb even more credit reserves if needed.
· Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) CEO Jeff Busch on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For the second quarter, we collected 95% of our rents and we saw a significant reduction in tenant rent deferral request, which now represents 3% of our rents, while of course there are some tenants facing challenges in the current environment, our properties are 99% occupied and the essential nature of the healthcare services our tenants provide gives us confidence that the portfolio will continue to perform well.
· Behind Enemy Sidelines: Inside the SEC's 10-Game Plan, Recruiting Trends and More →
Five Candidates to Fill the Sam Williams Hole if Misses Significant Time