Significant в новостях
|most significant||Наиболее значимый|
|no significant||Никаких существенных|
|significant amount||Значительное количество|
|significant number||Значительное число|
|significant role||Значимая роль|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Coronavirus world map: which countries have the most Covid-19 cases and deaths? →
Any significant corrections made to this or previous versions of the article will continue to be footnoted in line with Guardian editorial policy.
· The Vast of Night review – mesmerising retro sci-fi →
It’s significant that the only people who seem to know what’s really going on in Cayuga are exactly the type that no one in this small-town world takes seriously: belittled women, African American men, callers to a late-night radio talkshow.
· Wildlife markets are the tip of the iceberg and not just in China →
She's also frustrated by the focus on wildlife or wet markets, arguing that restaurants, for example, can also pose a significant risk in spreading new and exotic viruses.
· Weekly Commentary: The Scourge Of 'Whatever It Takes' Monetary Mismanagement →
Speculators are betting on significant depreciation with derivatives, sending a measure of bearishness to near its highest level of the year.
· Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast - your best Premier League games revealed →
It was so significant because Kevin Keegan was never going to change the way he wanted his team to play football.
· Pass On A Few Mortgage REITs →
At an estimated .81 ratio (using recent estimated BV), shares still trade at a significant discount.
· Stats Department: Migrant workers are largest group in Malaysia’s general labour pool →
The DOSM also said non-Malaysians have a significant presence in manufacturing (24.9 per cent), agriculture, forestry and fishery (22.6 per cent) and wholesale and retail trade; motor vehicles and motorcycles repairs (11.6 per cent) respectively.
The China Post
· The Latest: L.A., S.F. under citywide curfews overnight →
The officer suffered significant injuries and was in stable condition, Campos said.
· Weekly Energy Recap: Calm After The Storm →
That brought the overall inventory up to to 535 million barrels, which while significant, did not affect oil prices.
· Hedging Our Bets →
That is significant when calculating operating margins on the other side.